Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hello Interweb, I'm back on the air!

Shucks folks! Not that anyone is reading this but since the last post many many things have happened. Mainly now we have a new computer and broadband it is easy to create posts again so I may have to keep it up. I have been engaged in much myspace activity and Little Ottmar's Myspace Page is the place to go to check it out. As well as this there is the myspace music page of stuff done by me and my friend Tom. The place to go for that is The Nature Reserve. If you find either through looking at this leave a comment to let me know as it's always good to know if anyone is checking this blog =)


So apart from that I have been engaged in job hunting activites for a while now since being back home. Unfortunately although I have had an interview I haven't had much luck so far. Oh I have also been learning html hence the advent of links I did myself and these snazzy paragraphs. I am in the process of making a proper website for the Nature Reserve so look out!



Me shirted up


Here's a fairly recent picture of me in front of the old computay, tapping away. I like this new blue shirt, twas a bargain in the sale.



Oh another quite exciting thing is I have been writing some bits and pieces for SPILL magazine. It's a free music mag but did my first new release reviews the other day, getting CDs in the post feels cool. Now I fancy reviewing books, films etc. Actually to be honest I have wanted to do that for a while, despite having a mixed feeling about reviewers. SPILL Magazine this is the place to go to check them out. Right I think that's quite enough for now, you will hear from me again soon. For now bysie bye. xx

No comments: