Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Back from Cyprus

Ho ho ho, here I am back in my room after a 2 week adventure in Cyprus. Was gonna do a post before I left but the taxi caught me short so I had to run off without my shaver and digi camera. Was actually not as bad as the last two week stint I did in Brittany last year, bit of stress but manageable. Well all the work is done now and handed in, its 80% and theres and essay to do worth 20%. Next mission is the dissertation which is for 2 weeks time. After thats out of the way its relatively plain sailing, to be honest I can't wait to get it all over with and have some time to do all the things I've wanted to do for ages, I've got a mountain of books to read on psychology and hominids and a load of walking to do. But I feel a hunger in my belly and must go make some hearty wholesome food in my own kitchen.

No comments: