Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Evening Sports

Just been out for my friend Monica's 21st birthday. I hadn't seen her in ages and randomly saw her this morning and she said come out. So we went to The WIne Vaults and then to Havana where i did a bit of salsa dancing. Then I made a break for home but Monica ran after me and dragged me to Walkabout where I was at the head of a conga line! AFter that we went back to hers and I played some Pro Evoluton Soccer and won 4-1 Nigeria vs Egpt. Well done number 18 Martins, two goals within 5 minutes of each other. So now I'm back at mine listening to Bearsuit, Adam Green, Joanna Newsom. Gotta get up for lecture tomorrow at nine so better get to sleep. Bring on the morrow. I had a nice text conversation with Alice today, will be great to see her for my birthday. Ah! :-D

No comments: