Thursday, April 28, 2005

AAAaaaaaaaggghhhh!!! :-l

I think the title says it all really, essay on armadillos due for tomorrow (my choice), dissertation for next tuesday, Japanese exam thursday, essay and computer assignment for friday. Oh yeah and tis my BIRTHDAY on thursday, whoop de doo! Oh well never normally do that much for my bday anyway, but it would be nice if i didn't have shitloads of work to do over it. At least it should ease for the weekend when my very good friend Neil is visiting from Maidstone and good buddies from London Ben and Erik are coming down. Sister can't make it but she has dissertation to do as well so she is forgiven. And of course Alice is arriving on wednesday so she can witness me in the middle of panic central! Oh yeah and I got a ticket for Glade festival in July (imagine the electronica joy of it all). Update over with tis time to crack on again. No one reads this anyway, but since I haven't even been writing in my paper journal the excitement of writing on the computer gives added impetus for entering my thoughts. I am hoping this will get slightly more interesting at some point cos to be honest it's pretty fupping boring now. Just think if I had written this much on my essay I'd have done another few hundred words by now...Right I'm off, nanu nanu.
See, I ain't lyin', sheesh!

No comments: