Sunday, April 24, 2005

Sunday: day of rest??

Hmm, was about to write a post about my annoyance at the time of posts being set to US time when, silly me, found the settings where one can change it all to ones liking. So now all my posts should be set to the correct time. So, it's about 12 0'clock on Sunday and I am still pissing about on the internet, bad Jack. I'm hoping the calming influence of Stereolab will prevent my recent feelings of frustration and anger at being cooped up trying to write dissertation, blah, blah, blah. In fact I may restrict myself from writing anymore until after the hand in deadline to stop the flood of boring, samey posts. Leaving myself to the percussive bleeps I am going to stop wasting time and get back on the pony of constructive work related typing...right after I roast some vegetable, cover them in olive oil and lay them on a bed of cous cous. Distraction tactics? Shurely shome mishtake?

No comments: